The Students Forum
Welcome to the student forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Students Forum
Welcome to the student forum
The Students Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

Latest topics
» Watch HD Movies for free
CRITICAL MARKETING AUDIT: THE CASE OF APPLE INC.  I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2014 11:22 am by Admin

» Watch HD Movies for free
CRITICAL MARKETING AUDIT: THE CASE OF APPLE INC.  I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2014 10:55 am by Admin

» Genuine Data Entry Jobs
CRITICAL MARKETING AUDIT: THE CASE OF APPLE INC.  I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2014 7:17 am by Admin

» Part time survey jobs
CRITICAL MARKETING AUDIT: THE CASE OF APPLE INC.  I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 3:46 pm by Admin

»  How to teach English to a Parrot
CRITICAL MARKETING AUDIT: THE CASE OF APPLE INC.  I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 11:41 am by Admin

»  How to make a casserole
CRITICAL MARKETING AUDIT: THE CASE OF APPLE INC.  I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 11:40 am by Admin

» How to keep a wild salamander as a pet
CRITICAL MARKETING AUDIT: THE CASE OF APPLE INC.  I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 11:39 am by Admin

»  Pet Travel Scheme: bringing pets in the UK
CRITICAL MARKETING AUDIT: THE CASE OF APPLE INC.  I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 11:36 am by Admin

»  Guide to the best nintendo Wii U games-Article
CRITICAL MARKETING AUDIT: THE CASE OF APPLE INC.  I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 11:31 am by Admin

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates
free forum

Similar topics
    History homework question asked by my small bro

Tue Sep 04, 2012 11:26 am by student2012

Between Germany and japan who was the last to surrender during the second world war

Comments: 0

Need Help in writing a Research proposal

Sun Aug 19, 2012 6:31 am by The Students Forum(TSF)

How Do You Write a Research Proposal for Academic Writing
    If you are in college then one of the many questions on your mind may be, how do you write a research proposal for academic writing. To write an academic research proposal is most likened to writing a proposal that addresses a project. The only difference is that the research proposal has either academic or scientific research at the …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

CRITICAL MARKETING AUDIT: THE CASE OF APPLE INC.

2 posters

Go down

CRITICAL MARKETING AUDIT: THE CASE OF APPLE INC.  Empty CRITICAL MARKETING AUDIT: THE CASE OF APPLE INC.

Post by Admin Fri Feb 15, 2013 11:32 am

This report covers a critical marketing audit of Apple, a company that operates in a highly competitive and dynamic high-tech industry. Specifically, the report analyses Apple’s current market strategy and business environment and then goes ahead to offer recommendations that the company’s marketing department can implement to improve the effectiveness of the company’s current marketing strategy.
    The report has found that competitor rivalry fuelled by intensive product development efforts have resulted into unusual brand loyalty even when competitors such as Samsung sell closely similar products at strangely low prices. Further, the study finds that Apple and its competitors share one common thing, creativity and innovation. Arguably, leading consumer electronics manufacturers in the US including Apple, Google, Microsoft, Samsung and IBM rose to fame courtesy of their cutting-edge technologies and product designs. In a nutshell, the study shows that Apple’s rise to fame was a result of its product innovation and diversification efforts by launching less conventional products such as iTunes.
    The report recommends that Apple should increase its product, business process, and business model innovations in order to address the stiff competition posed by rivals such as Samsung, HP, Dell, Microsoft, Google, and Lenovo. Further, the report recommends that Apple should become a lower seller so as to increase its customer base and build the confidence of the young and middle-level generations from less affluent households. ...............................................................................................................................................................................

Buy the full Report for 16$

Contact Us at thestudentsforum.co.uk@gmail.com
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

https://thestudentsforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

CRITICAL MARKETING AUDIT: THE CASE OF APPLE INC.  Empty Re: CRITICAL MARKETING AUDIT: THE CASE OF APPLE INC.

Post by Genius09 Fri Mar 01, 2013 9:59 am

I love this, please can we have sample essays especially on Managment, i really like this concept.

Genius09

Back to top Go down