The Students Forum
Welcome to the student forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Students Forum
Welcome to the student forum
The Students Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

Latest topics
» Watch HD Movies for free
University of Liverpool Scholarships I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2014 11:22 am by Admin

» Watch HD Movies for free
University of Liverpool Scholarships I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2014 10:55 am by Admin

» Genuine Data Entry Jobs
University of Liverpool Scholarships I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2014 7:17 am by Admin

» Part time survey jobs
University of Liverpool Scholarships I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 3:46 pm by Admin

»  How to teach English to a Parrot
University of Liverpool Scholarships I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 11:41 am by Admin

»  How to make a casserole
University of Liverpool Scholarships I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 11:40 am by Admin

» How to keep a wild salamander as a pet
University of Liverpool Scholarships I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 11:39 am by Admin

»  Pet Travel Scheme: bringing pets in the UK
University of Liverpool Scholarships I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 11:36 am by Admin

»  Guide to the best nintendo Wii U games-Article
University of Liverpool Scholarships I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 11:31 am by Admin

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates
free forum

History homework question asked by my small bro

Tue Sep 04, 2012 11:26 am by student2012

Between Germany and japan who was the last to surrender during the second world war

Comments: 0

Need Help in writing a Research proposal

Sun Aug 19, 2012 6:31 am by The Students Forum(TSF)

How Do You Write a Research Proposal for Academic Writing
If you are in college then one of the many questions on your mind may be, how do you write a research proposal for academic writing. To write an academic research proposal is most likened to writing a proposal that addresses a project. The only difference is that the research proposal has either academic or scientific research at the …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

University of Liverpool Scholarships

Go down

University of Liverpool Scholarships Empty University of Liverpool Scholarships

Post by Admin Fri Mar 01, 2013 3:46 am

University of Liverpool Scholarships For Electrical Engineering and Electronics

Department of Electrical Engineering and Electronics, University of Liverpool Brownlow Hill, Liverpool L69 3GJ, United Kingdom +44 (0)151 794 4539

ARM Ltd and the University of Liverpool are offering exciting and generous scholarship and internship opportunities for one or two students from India to study for a microelectronics Master's degree at the University of Liverpool undertaking their project work as paid interns at ARM R&D in the UK. This is the 9th year that this scholarship is offered.

Scholarship Package
* An ARM R&D Award of £6,200 * A guaranteed 4 month internship with ARM R&D in Cambridge UK with graduate intern level salary
* An 'Indian Regional Award' from the University of Liverpool worth £1000 tuition fee reduction
The scholarship package will approximately cover the tuition fees of the Master's course.

Eligibility :
Scholarships are open to students holding an offer for the MSc(Eng) Microelectronic Systems (preffered) or MSc(Eng) Microelectronic Systems and Telecommunication at the University of Liverpool's Department of Electrical Engineering and Electronics for Sept entry.

Applicants should have:
* First class BSc, BE or BTech degree in a relevant subject (ideally Computer Science with a good background in computer hardware)
* Multi-disciplinary interest in Computer Science and Electronics engineering
* Desire to advance Internet of Things technology and applications
* A keen and demonstrable interest in research relating to security of embedded systems, wireless sensor networks, ubiquitous computing, human computer interactions, distributed systems, data mining and visualization, energy harvesting, ultra low power design
* Experience and ability with prototyping/scripting languages, object oriented software design, embedded system design using C, web applications development
* Experience in embedded systems design, system on chip or IC design
* Good English language skills (minimum IELTS 6.5/TOEFL 230 + ER 4.0 or 70% in English at Standard XII from central or metro state boards)

Applications :
Candidates holding an MSc offer should submit an online application by May 2013.

Selection interviews will be held at the offices of the University's representatives in India in May/June 2013. From these interviews, short listed candidates will advance to a telephone interview with a senior ARM engineer in July 2013.

For more details please visit : [Only admins are allowed to see this link]
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://thestudentsforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down