The Students Forum
Welcome to the student forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Students Forum
Welcome to the student forum
The Students Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

Latest topics
» Watch HD Movies for free
 A Report on Reasons for geographical concentration of companies I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2014 11:22 am by Admin

» Watch HD Movies for free
 A Report on Reasons for geographical concentration of companies I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2014 10:55 am by Admin

» Genuine Data Entry Jobs
 A Report on Reasons for geographical concentration of companies I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2014 7:17 am by Admin

» Part time survey jobs
 A Report on Reasons for geographical concentration of companies I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 3:46 pm by Admin

»  How to teach English to a Parrot
 A Report on Reasons for geographical concentration of companies I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 11:41 am by Admin

»  How to make a casserole
 A Report on Reasons for geographical concentration of companies I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 11:40 am by Admin

» How to keep a wild salamander as a pet
 A Report on Reasons for geographical concentration of companies I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 11:39 am by Admin

»  Pet Travel Scheme: bringing pets in the UK
 A Report on Reasons for geographical concentration of companies I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 11:36 am by Admin

»  Guide to the best nintendo Wii U games-Article
 A Report on Reasons for geographical concentration of companies I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 11:31 am by Admin

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates
free forum

Similar topics
History homework question asked by my small bro

Tue Sep 04, 2012 11:26 am by student2012

Between Germany and japan who was the last to surrender during the second world war

Comments: 0

Need Help in writing a Research proposal

Sun Aug 19, 2012 6:31 am by The Students Forum(TSF)

How Do You Write a Research Proposal for Academic Writing
If you are in college then one of the many questions on your mind may be, how do you write a research proposal for academic writing. To write an academic research proposal is most likened to writing a proposal that addresses a project. The only difference is that the research proposal has either academic or scientific research at the …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

A Report on Reasons for geographical concentration of companies

2 posters

Go down

A Report on Reasons for geographical concentration of companies Empty A Report on Reasons for geographical concentration of companies

Post by Admin Fri Feb 15, 2013 8:40 am

Table of Contents
1. Overview
2. Geographical concentration of companies
a.The Silicon Valley case 4
b. The Sinos valley case 4
c The Minas Gerais Biotech Cluster (Brazil) 7
d. Reasons for concentration of companies 8
i. Labor productivity 9
ii. Knowledge spill over 10
iii. Sustainable competitive advantage 10
iv. Availability of resources (natural reasons) 11
v. Labor market pooling 11
vi. Intermediate Inputs 12
vii. The pull effect of improved infrastructure and expected growth 12
3. Conclusion and Recommendations 12
Recommendation 13
References 14

1. Overview
This study seeks to explain the reasons behind geographical concentration of companies in a given setting with respect to a case study on various models. In so doing it will explain the reason why organizations choose a particular setting to operate and the various advantages for such widespread approach. Again there will be established the approaches adopted by organizations and various policies, in this case we define the concept of geographical concentration and its origin.

Geographical concentration of companies
According to analysts evolution of geographical concentration is as a result of the new trends which has enabled firms to adopt a new approach based on change from competition to collaboration .Again such a conception lies in line with the new management strategy which seeks to get everybody involved through a collaborative effort. In essence for any regional growth of firms to be achieved there is need to stress the collaboration approach. Thus it has been adopted as conceptual way to promote urban and regional economic growth. Here a new paradigm approach is adopted which stresses on promoting the well being of an entire industry or sector rather than individual growth. Thus Clustering for any regional business sector has the impact of promoting innovation, shared administration, shared marketing, shared ordering and shared R&D. Geographical concentration of companies also defined as a business cluster is often referred to as the concentration of interconnected organizations, businesses companies in the same geographical setting. Indeed according to analysts, Clusters are considered to increase the productivity with which companies can compete, both globally and locally. This...........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Buy the paper now for 20$

For the full Academic Paper contact US at thestudentsforum.co.uk@gmail.com

Attachments
 A Report on Reasons for geographical concentration of companies Attachment
A Report on reasons for geographical concentration of companies-The case of Silicon Valley.doc Buy the Paper Now at 20$You don't have permission to download attachments.(406 Kb) Downloaded 1 times
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://thestudentsforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

A Report on Reasons for geographical concentration of companies Empty reply

Post by paulwatson Thu Apr 04, 2013 9:50 am

but as today is concerned as a recession lots of people are fired for there jobs and lots of suffered from unemployment...what is the cause of it?

paulwatson

http://thebvispa.com/

Back to top Go down

A Report on Reasons for geographical concentration of companies Empty Re: A Report on Reasons for geographical concentration of companies

Post by paulwatson Tue Apr 09, 2013 7:31 am

recession!!!!!!!!!!!

paulwatson

http://thebvispa.com/

Back to top Go down

A Report on Reasons for geographical concentration of companies Empty Re: A Report on Reasons for geographical concentration of companies

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down