The Students Forum
Welcome to the student forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Students Forum
Welcome to the student forum
The Students Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

Latest topics
» Watch HD Movies for free
 How to make a casserole I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2014 11:22 am by Admin

» Watch HD Movies for free
 How to make a casserole I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2014 10:55 am by Admin

» Genuine Data Entry Jobs
 How to make a casserole I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2014 7:17 am by Admin

» Part time survey jobs
 How to make a casserole I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 3:46 pm by Admin

»  How to teach English to a Parrot
 How to make a casserole I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 11:41 am by Admin

»  How to make a casserole
 How to make a casserole I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 11:40 am by Admin

» How to keep a wild salamander as a pet
 How to make a casserole I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 11:39 am by Admin

»  Pet Travel Scheme: bringing pets in the UK
 How to make a casserole I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 11:36 am by Admin

»  Guide to the best nintendo Wii U games-Article
 How to make a casserole I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 11:31 am by Admin

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates
free forum

Similar topics
    History homework question asked by my small bro

Tue Sep 04, 2012 11:26 am by student2012

Between Germany and japan who was the last to surrender during the second world war

Comments: 0

Need Help in writing a Research proposal

Sun Aug 19, 2012 6:31 am by The Students Forum(TSF)

How Do You Write a Research Proposal for Academic Writing
    If you are in college then one of the many questions on your mind may be, how do you write a research proposal for academic writing. To write an academic research proposal is most likened to writing a proposal that addresses a project. The only difference is that the research proposal has either academic or scientific research at the …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

How to make a casserole

Go down

How to make a casserole Empty How to make a casserole

Title:  How to make a casserole
    Keywords:  how to, casserole
    When it comes to how to make a casserole, it is important to start with what a casserole is.  Originally, a casserole was the type of dish used to make it in.  Later on, the word casserole referred to the dish itself.  Like a stew, a casserole is meat and vegetables cooked slowly.  This is especially great for cooking tougher cuts of meat, as the long cooking process makes it a lot tenderer.
    The first, most important thing to remember is the cut of what you would be cooking.  Cuts should be large enough to not cook away, while being small enough to cook through.  A general guide is to cut meat the size of your thumb, and everything else the size of your thumb’s nail.
    When using onions, it may be a good idea to fry them a bit before putting them in.  This takes the sting out of the onions, while still preserving their wonderful flavour.  Mushrooms also need to be precooked, as they are mostly water, and could make your casserole look like a swamp instead of a meal if you use it with other moisture-rich vegetables.
    Potatoes and carrots also need to be par-cooked before using them in a casserole.  Some people believe that to get the best results, everything should be cooked on the stovetop, and then put into the casserole and into the oven.  This is an effective way of ensuring the perfect texture, but it does influence taste.  I prefer par-cooking only the vegetables that need to be par-cooked, and then putting it in the oven.
    The combinations of ingredients are endless.  There is really no fixed recipe when it comes to making a casserole.  Once everything is mixed, put it in the oven for 45 minutes to an hour.  Some casseroles may even take an hour and a half, depending on the ingredients.  Bake it with the lid on for the first 30 minutes when using dry ingredients.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

https://thestudentsforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit