The Students Forum
Welcome to the student forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Students Forum
Welcome to the student forum
The Students Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

Latest topics
» Watch HD Movies for free
Things you need to know about an interview I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2014 11:22 am by Admin

» Watch HD Movies for free
Things you need to know about an interview I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2014 10:55 am by Admin

» Genuine Data Entry Jobs
Things you need to know about an interview I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2014 7:17 am by Admin

» Part time survey jobs
Things you need to know about an interview I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 3:46 pm by Admin

»  How to teach English to a Parrot
Things you need to know about an interview I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 11:41 am by Admin

»  How to make a casserole
Things you need to know about an interview I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 11:40 am by Admin

» How to keep a wild salamander as a pet
Things you need to know about an interview I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 11:39 am by Admin

»  Pet Travel Scheme: bringing pets in the UK
Things you need to know about an interview I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 11:36 am by Admin

»  Guide to the best nintendo Wii U games-Article
Things you need to know about an interview I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 11:31 am by Admin

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates
free forum

Similar topics
    History homework question asked by my small bro

Tue Sep 04, 2012 11:26 am by student2012

Between Germany and japan who was the last to surrender during the second world war

Comments: 0

Need Help in writing a Research proposal

Sun Aug 19, 2012 6:31 am by The Students Forum(TSF)

How Do You Write a Research Proposal for Academic Writing
    If you are in college then one of the many questions on your mind may be, how do you write a research proposal for academic writing. To write an academic research proposal is most likened to writing a proposal that addresses a project. The only difference is that the research proposal has either academic or scientific research at the …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Things you need to know about an interview

Go down

Things you need to know about an interview Empty Things you need to know about an interview

Post by Admin Tue Jul 31, 2012 4:10 am

No doubt, everyone wants the best of their career. Nearly everyone wants to be a CEO but whether for the prestige or for the challenge. The strength of your desire to be a CEO is well determined by the balance between your desire for pleasure and willingness to face the challenges associated with the position.

A while ago, I had a chance of interviewing a candidate who had not embraced the reality that someone had thought that he was worthy for the position. For a long time his introduction was filled with lack of direction and disillusionment. This is quite a rare case he showed up for the interview even without commitment and confidence in the position.

Many choose not to express their interests. I believe there is at 20% of potential CEOs in every group that is less daring to try. My biggest dismay is what candidates have to go through to be considered for such positions – whether in interviews or even within work places.

At the elementary stages of one’s career, all that matters is being right or exact in terms of knowledge and applications. At this stage people really pass interviews because they are brilliant. In subsequent stages, many things come to play.

It is unfortunate that sometimes it is about your outright appearance and whether you manage to build physical chemistry within a work group or interview panelist.

Sometimes it is about how you would complement people in their areas of weaknesses. In volatile work places, where even the basic decisions are likely to risk people out of employment, people who are decisive and initiative may find value and consideration. This is sustainable until the same people are seen to be a threat to position holders.

In certain highly partisan environments, the panelist in an interview would want to see you in terms of which faction you would seem to support them most. Either factions are likely to perceive you positively if you give the impression of being non partisan or leaning to a disposition that can make you useful against the opponent. You will realize this by the end of two months into a job.

Sometimes your profile has to make people feel good – coming from a trusted brand; training from a reputable college or coming from a compromise side of the nation.

When you get to appreciate the realities on unconventional considerations that make people get jobs, you will consider redesigning your interview approach.

Get out of trying to only show your best and learn to tactfully avoid instances that would make you vulnerable to negative judgments. This should come naturally in every sentence. It is about how you project yourself as dependable, trustworthy, complementing and pleasant to work with.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

https://thestudentsforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down