The Students Forum
Welcome to the student forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Students Forum
Welcome to the student forum
The Students Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

Latest topics
» Watch HD Movies for free
A child is Born with two Heads I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2014 11:22 am by Admin

» Watch HD Movies for free
A child is Born with two Heads I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2014 10:55 am by Admin

» Genuine Data Entry Jobs
A child is Born with two Heads I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2014 7:17 am by Admin

» Part time survey jobs
A child is Born with two Heads I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 3:46 pm by Admin

»  How to teach English to a Parrot
A child is Born with two Heads I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 11:41 am by Admin

»  How to make a casserole
A child is Born with two Heads I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 11:40 am by Admin

» How to keep a wild salamander as a pet
A child is Born with two Heads I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 11:39 am by Admin

»  Pet Travel Scheme: bringing pets in the UK
A child is Born with two Heads I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 11:36 am by Admin

»  Guide to the best nintendo Wii U games-Article
A child is Born with two Heads I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 11:31 am by Admin

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates
free forum

History homework question asked by my small bro

Tue Sep 04, 2012 11:26 am by student2012

Between Germany and japan who was the last to surrender during the second world war

Comments: 0

Need Help in writing a Research proposal

Sun Aug 19, 2012 6:31 am by The Students Forum(TSF)

How Do You Write a Research Proposal for Academic Writing
If you are in college then one of the many questions on your mind may be, how do you write a research proposal for academic writing. To write an academic research proposal is most likened to writing a proposal that addresses a project. The only difference is that the research proposal has either academic or scientific research at the …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

A child is Born with two Heads

4 posters

Go down

A child is Born with two Heads Empty Re: A child is Born with two Heads

Post by Genius09 Fri Mar 01, 2013 9:58 am

Its True God has reason for everything and we need to love and cherish such with the purest of love we can.

Genius09

Back to top Go down

A child is Born with two Heads Empty reply

Post by paulwatson Fri Mar 01, 2013 8:21 am

the childrens were borned is god gifted and they have different qualities and 10 to 20 % child became saved during their birth and they also persue different qualities than us.....

paulwatson

http://thebvispa.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Decisionmaker Tue Jul 31, 2012 8:26 am

it might be hard for the parents but my prayers are with them and may God give them the grace and power to overcome.What we must know is that everything has a reason and no matter what love should always prevail

Decisionmaker

Back to top Go down

A child is Born with two Heads Empty A child is Born with two Heads

Post by Admin Tue Jul 31, 2012 2:54 am

A woman in Mityana has given birth to a baby girl with 2 heads.Mary Nakasi a wife to Ismail Sentongo of Malangala in Mityana district gave birth to the baby girl at 2:00am on Tuesday.

The baby is in a good condition but the head on top is bigger than the head attached to the baby’s body.The head on top has no ears, eyes , nose and mouth.

The baby was delivered from Mityana Hospital in the caesarian section . Though the mother she is experiencing post natal pains she is in a good condition.

Since morning people have been flooding the hospital but they are not allowed into the ward because this will exposed the baby to infections.

The baby’s father Sentongo has appealed to the Ministry of Health to come to their aid to see that their child is operated because he has no money.

This is not the first time for a baby in such a situation to be delivered. Same incidences have happened in China, Bangladesh, America among others. An example of a baby in a similar situation like the one born in Mityana hospital is shown in the photo below

Dominican Baby born with two heads. She died immediately after the operation

Doctors have it that operation of such babies is very difficult because they share several veins and brain.

Such a baby is categorized as a conjoined twin though the formation of other twin is incomplete.

Several babies have been born with heads conjoined, though this is the first time it has happened in Uganda.

In 2004, a Dominican baby was born with a second head that was attached only to the first head, not the rest of her body. That condition, in which the second head is the product of a conjoined twin that stops developing in the womb, is known as craniopagus parasiticus. Surgery to remove the parastic twin killed the baby.

In 2005, a baby girl was born in Egypt with another incomplete twin attached at her head. The deformed twin could smile, blink and cry. She was operated and the deformed twin was removed. It died after because it could not survive on its own.

In 2006, baby boy was born with ‘two heads’. The boy had a normal-sized head but it was connected to another small one, reportedly formed because of a congenital problem.

In 2008, a baby boy was born with two heads, a large chest but with 2 arms and 2 legs. He was born in south-western Bangladesh by caesarean section in Keshobpur, 135 kilometres from Dhaka. He weighed 5.5 kilograms.

Conjoined Baby

In 2009, a baby girl was born with 2 heads. She was born in Philippines and out under constant supervision of Doctors.

In Uganda the first conjoined twins were born in 2001 and they were successfully separated from America.

The second pair was born on June 2011 and they were successfully operated in Egypt. They were joined at the chest, abdomen and they shared a liver and a sternum.

2 more conjoined twins were born in July and August but they died immediately after birth.

In October 2011, another set of conjoined twins both girls were born in Lira, they were transferred to Mulago Hospital were they medically supervised. The doctors are to examine them when they reach 9 months.[Only admins are allowed to see this link]
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://thestudentsforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum