The Students Forum
Welcome to the student forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Students Forum
Welcome to the student forum
The Students Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

Latest topics
» Watch HD Movies for free
Legacy Administrator JOB IN UK-Arthritis Research UK I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2014 11:22 am by Admin

» Watch HD Movies for free
Legacy Administrator JOB IN UK-Arthritis Research UK I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2014 10:55 am by Admin

» Genuine Data Entry Jobs
Legacy Administrator JOB IN UK-Arthritis Research UK I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2014 7:17 am by Admin

» Part time survey jobs
Legacy Administrator JOB IN UK-Arthritis Research UK I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 3:46 pm by Admin

»  How to teach English to a Parrot
Legacy Administrator JOB IN UK-Arthritis Research UK I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 11:41 am by Admin

»  How to make a casserole
Legacy Administrator JOB IN UK-Arthritis Research UK I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 11:40 am by Admin

» How to keep a wild salamander as a pet
Legacy Administrator JOB IN UK-Arthritis Research UK I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 11:39 am by Admin

»  Pet Travel Scheme: bringing pets in the UK
Legacy Administrator JOB IN UK-Arthritis Research UK I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 11:36 am by Admin

»  Guide to the best nintendo Wii U games-Article
Legacy Administrator JOB IN UK-Arthritis Research UK I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 11:31 am by Admin

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates
free forum

History homework question asked by my small bro

Tue Sep 04, 2012 11:26 am by student2012

Between Germany and japan who was the last to surrender during the second world war

Comments: 0

Need Help in writing a Research proposal

Sun Aug 19, 2012 6:31 am by The Students Forum(TSF)

How Do You Write a Research Proposal for Academic Writing
If you are in college then one of the many questions on your mind may be, how do you write a research proposal for academic writing. To write an academic research proposal is most likened to writing a proposal that addresses a project. The only difference is that the research proposal has either academic or scientific research at the …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Legacy Administrator JOB IN UK-Arthritis Research UK

Go down

Legacy Administrator JOB IN UK-Arthritis Research UK Empty Legacy Administrator JOB IN UK-Arthritis Research UK

Post by Admin Wed Feb 27, 2013 2:50 am

Legacy Administrator

Arthritis Research UK
£17,500 (pro rata) plus benefits
Chesterfield, Derbyshire

Part-Time
Ref:
Closing Date: 10 March 2013

Hours Mon - Fri 10am-14.00pm

Arthritis Research UK is the charity leading the fight against arthritis and the biggest funder of research into the cause, treatment and cure of all forms of arthritis in the UK. More than one in six people are affected by arthritis, the biggest cause of pain and disability in the UK. We are working to take the pain away from people living with all forms of the disease, and to help them remain active, doing the things they love.

As an organisation we create the knowledge to change the lives of people with arthritis. Our aim is to fund pioneering, high quality research that will develop the best treatment for and prevention of arthritis in the world. We receive no government funding, but rely on the generosity and commitment of our supporters to continue funding this world class research.

The Legacy Administrator has an important customer facing role, often at a time of recent bereavement. You will support the Legacy Officer in administering the collection of vital fundraising income through gifts left in wills, whilst responding sensitively to supporters and their families. You must ensure that legacies are processed in a timely, accurate and compliant way. Ideally you will have experience of the administration steps involved following someone’s death and be comfortable in dealing with solicitors and close family of the deceased. Educated to a good GCSE standard, possibly with an NVQ3 in Business Administration you will have a high degree of competence and efficiency, be approachable and enthusiastic as well as having an innovative and analytical mind-set.
If you are motivated by our vision and looking for a challenging and rewarding role in an organisation intent on delivering against it’s aspirational 10 year Goals, we would be keen to speak to you.

Our employee benefits package includes:

• Group Personal Pension Scheme (3% Employee, 6% Employer contributions)
• Life Assurance of 3 times annual salary
• Non-contributory Medical Health Trust (eligible after 6 months)
• Interest free annual season ticket loans
• 22 days holiday plus 3 days for use between Boxing Day and New Years’ Day, in addition to statutory days
• 35 hour working week
• Salary sacrifice child care voucher scheme
• Employee Assistance Programme

How to apply

Applications should consist of a supporting statement which clearly sets out how you meet each of the essential criteria set out in the job description and person specification along with a copy of your current CV. Applications without a supporting statement will not be considered.

Closing Date Sunday 10th March 2013.

Arthritis Research UK is an equal opportunities employer.
Registered Charity No: 207711
Scottish Charity No. SC041156

FOR ONLINE APPLICATION FOLLOW THE LINK BELOW OR COPY AND PASTE THIS LINK
[Only admins are allowed to see this link]
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://thestudentsforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down