The Students Forum
Welcome to the student forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Students Forum
Welcome to the student forum
The Students Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

Latest topics
» Watch HD Movies for free
London police lost a set of keys at an Olympic venue I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2014 11:22 am by Admin

» Watch HD Movies for free
London police lost a set of keys at an Olympic venue I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2014 10:55 am by Admin

» Genuine Data Entry Jobs
London police lost a set of keys at an Olympic venue I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2014 7:17 am by Admin

» Part time survey jobs
London police lost a set of keys at an Olympic venue I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 3:46 pm by Admin

»  How to teach English to a Parrot
London police lost a set of keys at an Olympic venue I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 11:41 am by Admin

»  How to make a casserole
London police lost a set of keys at an Olympic venue I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 11:40 am by Admin

» How to keep a wild salamander as a pet
London police lost a set of keys at an Olympic venue I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 11:39 am by Admin

»  Pet Travel Scheme: bringing pets in the UK
London police lost a set of keys at an Olympic venue I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 11:36 am by Admin

»  Guide to the best nintendo Wii U games-Article
London police lost a set of keys at an Olympic venue I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 11:31 am by Admin

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates
free forum

Similar topics
    History homework question asked by my small bro

Tue Sep 04, 2012 11:26 am by student2012

Between Germany and japan who was the last to surrender during the second world war

Comments: 0

Need Help in writing a Research proposal

Sun Aug 19, 2012 6:31 am by The Students Forum(TSF)

How Do You Write a Research Proposal for Academic Writing
    If you are in college then one of the many questions on your mind may be, how do you write a research proposal for academic writing. To write an academic research proposal is most likened to writing a proposal that addresses a project. The only difference is that the research proposal has either academic or scientific research at the …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

London police lost a set of keys at an Olympic venue

Go down

London police lost a set of keys at an Olympic venue Empty London police lost a set of keys at an Olympic venue

Post by Admin Tue Jul 31, 2012 3:01 am

LONDON: London police lost a set of keys at an Olympic venue last week - but security was not compromised by the incident, officials said Sunday.
    Officers securing Wembley Stadium, an Olympic soccer venue in west London, reported Tuesday that a set of internal keys used on searches at the venue were missing, Scotland Yard said.
    The force said that detectives failed to find the keys, but found no evidence of criminal offenses - suggesting that police probably misplaced the keys.
    "There is absolutely no security concern in relation to the stadium as measures were taken immediately to secure all key areas of the venue," police said in a statement.
    Organisers of the London Olympics stressed that relevant locks have been changed and there was no security breach. Police declined to provide more details about what the keys were for.
    Wembley is one of six stadiums hosting the men's and women's football tournaments during the games. The first soccer events began on Wednesday, ahead of the opening ceremony.[Only admins are allowed to see this link]
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

https://thestudentsforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down