The Students Forum
Welcome to the student forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Students Forum
Welcome to the student forum
The Students Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

Latest topics
» Watch HD Movies for free
 Guide to the best nintendo Wii U games-Article I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2014 11:22 am by Admin

» Watch HD Movies for free
 Guide to the best nintendo Wii U games-Article I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2014 10:55 am by Admin

» Genuine Data Entry Jobs
 Guide to the best nintendo Wii U games-Article I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2014 7:17 am by Admin

» Part time survey jobs
 Guide to the best nintendo Wii U games-Article I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 3:46 pm by Admin

»  How to teach English to a Parrot
 Guide to the best nintendo Wii U games-Article I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 11:41 am by Admin

»  How to make a casserole
 Guide to the best nintendo Wii U games-Article I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 11:40 am by Admin

» How to keep a wild salamander as a pet
 Guide to the best nintendo Wii U games-Article I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 11:39 am by Admin

»  Pet Travel Scheme: bringing pets in the UK
 Guide to the best nintendo Wii U games-Article I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 11:36 am by Admin

»  Guide to the best nintendo Wii U games-Article
 Guide to the best nintendo Wii U games-Article I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 11:31 am by Admin

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates
free forum

History homework question asked by my small bro

Tue Sep 04, 2012 11:26 am by student2012

Between Germany and japan who was the last to surrender during the second world war

Comments: 0

Need Help in writing a Research proposal

Sun Aug 19, 2012 6:31 am by The Students Forum(TSF)

How Do You Write a Research Proposal for Academic Writing
If you are in college then one of the many questions on your mind may be, how do you write a research proposal for academic writing. To write an academic research proposal is most likened to writing a proposal that addresses a project. The only difference is that the research proposal has either academic or scientific research at the …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Guide to the best nintendo Wii U games-Article

Go down

Guide to the best nintendo Wii U games-Article Empty Guide to the best nintendo Wii U games-Article

Well, if you love games, then you will appreciate the new game platforms currently in the market. These games have transformed how we spend our leisure time and approach entertainment in the contemporary society. Indeed, playing your favourites games either with your friends, family members or even alone is fun. With new technology, playing games has been transformed into a new experience. One of the pioneers in the game industry for the last one year has to be Wii U. Indeed, Wii U has for the last one year designed wholesome games worth your experience. Though, some might argue otherwise, the games don’t lack the “killer app” game concept.  It is no doubt that, the games I have listed below are based on reviews and features, some of the best core games designed by Wii U.
·                  Batman Arkham City.
This is an armoured edition. The game is an exciting and gritty action game, which takes puzzle solving to a new level. Compared to the first edition of Batman Arkham Asylum, this games stands out, virtually in all aspects. As a player, the game introduces you to a vast crime prone city, in which you have to take on numerous notorious and crime minded grotesques. The game incorporates the use of the new Wii U gamepad, which allows you to set off explosives or control a radio controlled batarang. These aspects set it above Batman Arkham Asylum.
·                  Assassin’s Creed III.
This has to be one of the most scintillating games. Though it might not be considered to be as perfect as Creed II, it still remains a great game. In this game, you can do virtually anything including running along tree tops, sailing a ship, building settlement, starting riots and even saving besieged citizens. This is a must have game.
·         Mighty Switch Force.
This is a masterpiece. The puzzle game incorporates among other a magnificently designed e-shop in which through scrolling, you are able to solve both simple and tough challenges based on your ability to toggle objects density.
·         Nintendo Land.
This solid mini-game really defines what Wii U, is best at .For instance, the ability to adopt a multiplayer setting illustrated adoption of one of the best asynchronous gaming platform. It offers great entertainment and fun, especially if playing with your friends and family.
·         Darksiders II.
Whether I or II, darksiders is a fantastic game especially if you are a lover of epic movies. Simply put, the game is like a combination of Prince of Persia, Legend of Zelda and God of War. It offers a great experience as you are presented with an action packed game, with ingenious puzzles to solve and climb. It is simply amazing.
·         ZombiU.
Now if you really love horror movies well this is the best game to gain firsthand experience. Though slow paced, this is an absorbing, exciting and scintillating horror survival game. The new game Wii U gamepad will definitely make the experience worth noting.
·         Tekken.
This is a premium game and it is in no doubt the best of any games.
Other games to watch include; Trine 2: Director’s Cut, Call of Duty and Little Inferno
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://thestudentsforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum