The Students Forum
Welcome to the student forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Students Forum
Welcome to the student forum
The Students Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

Latest topics
» Watch HD Movies for free
 Pet Travel Scheme: bringing pets in the UK I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2014 11:22 am by Admin

» Watch HD Movies for free
 Pet Travel Scheme: bringing pets in the UK I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2014 10:55 am by Admin

» Genuine Data Entry Jobs
 Pet Travel Scheme: bringing pets in the UK I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2014 7:17 am by Admin

» Part time survey jobs
 Pet Travel Scheme: bringing pets in the UK I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 3:46 pm by Admin

»  How to teach English to a Parrot
 Pet Travel Scheme: bringing pets in the UK I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 11:41 am by Admin

»  How to make a casserole
 Pet Travel Scheme: bringing pets in the UK I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 11:40 am by Admin

» How to keep a wild salamander as a pet
 Pet Travel Scheme: bringing pets in the UK I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 11:39 am by Admin

»  Pet Travel Scheme: bringing pets in the UK
 Pet Travel Scheme: bringing pets in the UK I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 11:36 am by Admin

»  Guide to the best nintendo Wii U games-Article
 Pet Travel Scheme: bringing pets in the UK I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 11:31 am by Admin

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates
free forum

History homework question asked by my small bro

Tue Sep 04, 2012 11:26 am by student2012

Between Germany and japan who was the last to surrender during the second world war

Comments: 0

Need Help in writing a Research proposal

Sun Aug 19, 2012 6:31 am by The Students Forum(TSF)

How Do You Write a Research Proposal for Academic Writing
If you are in college then one of the many questions on your mind may be, how do you write a research proposal for academic writing. To write an academic research proposal is most likened to writing a proposal that addresses a project. The only difference is that the research proposal has either academic or scientific research at the …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Pet Travel Scheme: bringing pets in the UK

Go down

Pet Travel Scheme: bringing pets in the UK Empty Pet Travel Scheme: bringing pets in the UK

Pet Travel Scheme: bringing pets in the UK
Are you intending to travel with your pet to UK? Well the Pet Travel Scheme was set up to allow cat and dog owners to travel with their pets into UK from approved countries mostly EU countries without having to quarantine. Incidentally one can still bring animals not eligible under the scheme into UK, but an import licence and quarantine is required upon arrival into UK. The Scheme which took effect as of January 2012 underlines a number of conditions you must adhere to;
Conditions for pets brought to UK for Approved Countries.
1.       Your pet must be micro-chipped by a local veterinarian. It is imperative and advisable to make sure the micro chip is working properly.
2.       A vaccination against rabies must be administered by your local veterinarian at least 21 days before travel to UK.
3.       Dogs must be treated by the local veterinarian for Echinococcus tapeworms. This treatment must be administered for a period between 24 to 120 hours ahead of arrival in UK.
4.       The pet must travel with the relevant documentation, which include an EU pet passport, official health certificate and animal welfare certificate issued by a certified veterinarian.
5.       Imperative it is important to ensure the pet travels on a permitted route and airline. This will ensure you avoid the requirement of having a blood test done 6 months before the pet enters UK.
Please make sure the following documentation accompany the pet; EU pet passport, microchip proof, Animal Welfare Certificate, official health certificate and rabies vaccination certificate.
Conditions for pets brought to UK from unapproved countries
For pets from countries not approved under the Pet Travel Scheme, the following conditions must be met.
1.       The pets must be fitted with a working microchip.
2.       The pets must be vaccinated for rabies.
3.       A period of 30 days must pass after rabies vaccination, before the pets can travel to UK
4.       A pet’s blood test done by an accredited lab must be carried out. The results should have a blood antibody titre of more than 0.5U/ml
5.       3 months must pass after the blood test prior to travel to UK.
6.       The pet must travel on an approved route and airline.
7.       For dogs treatment for tapeworm must be administered within 24-120 hours prior to travel to UK
Imperatively the pets must be accompanied by among others a blood test results certificate, health certificate and EU pet passport. Please visit relevant authorities for list of approved countries.

Admin
Admin
Admin

https://thestudentsforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum