The Students Forum
Welcome to the student forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Students Forum
Welcome to the student forum
The Students Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

Latest topics
» Watch HD Movies for free
Information, Advice and Support Coordinator-Stoke Association I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2014 11:22 am by Admin

» Watch HD Movies for free
Information, Advice and Support Coordinator-Stoke Association I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2014 10:55 am by Admin

» Genuine Data Entry Jobs
Information, Advice and Support Coordinator-Stoke Association I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2014 7:17 am by Admin

» Part time survey jobs
Information, Advice and Support Coordinator-Stoke Association I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 3:46 pm by Admin

»  How to teach English to a Parrot
Information, Advice and Support Coordinator-Stoke Association I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 11:41 am by Admin

»  How to make a casserole
Information, Advice and Support Coordinator-Stoke Association I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 11:40 am by Admin

» How to keep a wild salamander as a pet
Information, Advice and Support Coordinator-Stoke Association I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 11:39 am by Admin

»  Pet Travel Scheme: bringing pets in the UK
Information, Advice and Support Coordinator-Stoke Association I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 11:36 am by Admin

»  Guide to the best nintendo Wii U games-Article
Information, Advice and Support Coordinator-Stoke Association I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 11:31 am by Admin

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates
free forum

Similar topics
    History homework question asked by my small bro

Tue Sep 04, 2012 11:26 am by student2012

Between Germany and japan who was the last to surrender during the second world war

Comments: 0

Need Help in writing a Research proposal

Sun Aug 19, 2012 6:31 am by The Students Forum(TSF)

How Do You Write a Research Proposal for Academic Writing
    If you are in college then one of the many questions on your mind may be, how do you write a research proposal for academic writing. To write an academic research proposal is most likened to writing a proposal that addresses a project. The only difference is that the research proposal has either academic or scientific research at the …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Information, Advice and Support Coordinator-Stoke Association

Go down

Information, Advice and Support Coordinator-Stoke Association Empty Information, Advice and Support Coordinator-Stoke Association

Post by Admin Wed Feb 27, 2013 2:42 am

Information, Advice and Support Coordinator
    Stoke Association £16,841 to £20,441
    Wirral, Merseyside

28 hours per week
    Fixed term contract until 28 February 2014

The role of Information, Advice and Support Coordinator involves providing support and information to stroke survivors and their families both on the ward and at home.

By assessing the needs of each client and their family, you will aim to reduce the risk of further strokes by supporting people to set goals and make lifestyle changes based on their identified risk factors.
    Working closely with the hospital and community multi-disciplinary teams you will provide emotional and practical support to stroke survivors, their families and carers. The service operates within the Wirral and the post is based in West Kirby.

Applicants are likely to have a background in the caring profession, preferably with knowledge of stroke. You must have all round flexible skills in listening, communication, organisation, IT and resourcefulness. The role will require you to have your own car and a current driving licence.

Closing date: 15 March 2013
    Interview Date: 26 March 2013

[Only admins are allowed to see this link]
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

https://thestudentsforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down