The Students Forum
Welcome to the student forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Students Forum
Welcome to the student forum
The Students Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

Latest topics
» Watch HD Movies for free
Persuasive Essay Writing Made Easy I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2014 11:22 am by Admin

» Watch HD Movies for free
Persuasive Essay Writing Made Easy I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2014 10:55 am by Admin

» Genuine Data Entry Jobs
Persuasive Essay Writing Made Easy I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2014 7:17 am by Admin

» Part time survey jobs
Persuasive Essay Writing Made Easy I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 3:46 pm by Admin

»  How to teach English to a Parrot
Persuasive Essay Writing Made Easy I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 11:41 am by Admin

»  How to make a casserole
Persuasive Essay Writing Made Easy I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 11:40 am by Admin

» How to keep a wild salamander as a pet
Persuasive Essay Writing Made Easy I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 11:39 am by Admin

»  Pet Travel Scheme: bringing pets in the UK
Persuasive Essay Writing Made Easy I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 11:36 am by Admin

»  Guide to the best nintendo Wii U games-Article
Persuasive Essay Writing Made Easy I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 11:31 am by Admin

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates
free forum

History homework question asked by my small bro

Tue Sep 04, 2012 11:26 am by student2012

Between Germany and japan who was the last to surrender during the second world war

Comments: 0

Need Help in writing a Research proposal

Sun Aug 19, 2012 6:31 am by The Students Forum(TSF)

How Do You Write a Research Proposal for Academic Writing
If you are in college then one of the many questions on your mind may be, how do you write a research proposal for academic writing. To write an academic research proposal is most likened to writing a proposal that addresses a project. The only difference is that the research proposal has either academic or scientific research at the …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Persuasive Essay Writing Made Easy

Go down

Persuasive Essay Writing Made Easy Empty Persuasive Essay Writing Made Easy

Post by The Students Forum(TSF) Sun Aug 19, 2012 7:27 am

Persuasive Essay Writing Made Easy
Many students incessantly look for books on persuasive essay writing made easy, when all they really have to do is dig deep into the embers of their minds to find the answers. Persuasive writing is quite easy when you have the passion and the drive to do it.

What Is a Persuasive Essay?

In order to have persuasive essay writing made easy you have to come up with a solid topic. Unlike an argumentative essay, a persuasive essay has one main goal – that is to persuade the audience of a certain viewpoint. It can be compared to a sales pitch, except your essay is not selling a product – it more or less is selling a point of view.

You will quickly recognize persuasive essays in the many advertisements that you are bombarded with online. Have you ever visited a website only to find a whitepaper (which looks like a long, drawn out blog) that begins with the heading “Dear Friend?” In essence these creative advertisements are nothing more than persuasive essays. They are persuading you to buy a product or buy into an idea.

You will also notice that these persuasive essays (online ads) present the opposing viewpoint, yet substantiates their point of view with facts (or pseudo facts) and plenty of testimonials. There are many essays online which sort of presents the notion of persuasive essay writing made easy. All you need to do is type in a search term and plenty will come up.

Types of Persuasive Essays

You can find a lot of persuasive essays in the realm of politics. Political figures, whether senators, congressional personnel, lobbyist or presidential staff, persuasive essays are quite common. In order to write a concrete, persuasive essay you will need to do your homework on the topic in which you choose. That basically means that you will need to be familiar with both sides of the coin – your side as well as the opposing argument. As long as you are strong on both sides – that is that you are capable of presenting possible oppositions to your argument, you will be able to have a very successful persuasive essay.

Persuasive essays have substantial facts in support of the topic in which the essay presents. Yet still the main purpose of writing a persuasive essay is to convince the reader to concur with your position.

Persuasive Essay Writing Made Easy- How Do You Do It?

You can easily write a persuasive essay in three short paragraphs. Your first paragraph should be your strongest paragraph because it should present your argument or recommendation. So your first sentence should be your persuasive idea. The second through fourth sentences in your first paragraph should be supportive of the position that you present in the first sentence and they should be non-debatable facts. The last sentence of the first paragraph should conclude the thought yet simultaneously transition into the next paragraph.

The next two paragraphs should reinforce your initial viewpoint, therefore persuading the reader that this position (your position) is the best possible position. The last sentence in the last paragraph should sum everything up and conclude the overall essay.

As long as you begin with a clear and precise persuasive thesis statement, and fuse it with solid facts, then you will be well on your way to delivering the pitch perfect persuasive essay. If you fall short with your facts or supportive sentences, then inevitably the reader will lose interest.

A great example of a persuasive essay is just about any essay by President Barack Obama. If you study his essays you will see evidence of how powerful a persuasive essay can be. It can elude to the notion that it is an informative essay however the main purpose of a persuasive essay is to sort of seduce the reader into agreeing with your view and encouraging the reader to want to take a stance and take action for whatever cause that you present.

The Students Forum(TSF)

Back to top Go down